[Sugar-devel] Physics Roadmap

Asaf Paris Mandoki asafpm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 19:23:11 EDT 2009

Thanks for all the input.
I got the icons ready but now I've found some bugs on the new buttons I
coded. I would rather fix them before committing  but maybe it's better to
let everyone see what I'm doing. With this activity, bugs usually just close
the application and I don't really know what's going on. How can I launch an
activity from the terminal so I can see the errors?

Greetings,
Asaf