[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Press release flurry planning (LinuxTag - FOSSED - NECC - GUADEC)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jun 18 14:13:40 EDT 2009

(excluding IAEP from cc list)

On 18.06.2009, at 19:45, David Van Assche wrote:

> Anyway, the point is not to tie SoaS to one distro...

Err, SoaS *is* a distro. It currently is based on Fedora, it might get
based on something else in the unforeseeable future, but having a
gazillion "SoaSes" isn't plan of anything I heard.

> there are enough people willing to help for the different distros ,
> and the more
> markets the better right?

Yes, definitely, Sugar needs to be integrated well in many different
distros. But that's independed of the SoaS effort.

- Bert -