[Sugar-devel] ASLO vs. wiki.laptop.org activities

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Thu Jun 18 11:19:52 EDT 2009

David,

I've created a newer and shorter page on wiki.sugarlabs.org for Read
Etexts and linked it to ASLO.  I've also replaced the contents of the
old wiki.laptop.org with a link to ASLO.  This should eliminate a lot of
redundant updating.  If there are no complaints I'll do the same thing
for View Slides.

James Simmons