[Sugar-devel] Getting Sugar to run on certain mac chipsets

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:45:21 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline,

> We've been having an issue on some newer macs with the screen going blank.
> Deds and Pauline have been working on the issue and here is what they have
> discovered that works.

When you say going blank do you mean that the screen randomly blanks
and then comes back again either after a couple of seconds or when you
press the keyboard or move the mouse? If so that's a known issue on
some of the nvidia and intel chipsets on Fedora 11. I know the Fedora
team are looking into that issue. If its the same problem your seeing
I can dig out the bug reports for you.

Peter