[Sugar-devel] Linuxtag - What is left to do to make it a success?

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Jun 18 02:59:53 EDT 2009

Hey,

I have updated our Linuxtag page yesterday with the latest news.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009

Upside:
Our presence is getting into shape - and we have quite an interesting
program together already.

Downside:
Arbeit zieht arbeit nach sich!* There are some things left to do ;D

Credit side:
- a booth
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Sugar_Booth
- nice activities:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Sugar_Activities

Todo (http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#TODO):
Highest priority:
- Design: A information brochure (flyer) for the booth (please get in
contact with me if you can give a hand with design or have text ideas etc)
- Design: A poster for the booth
- Project Workshops / BoFs: Linuxtag still have quite some slots left
for workshops. The ultimate deadline for asking for a space for a
workshop will be reached on Sunday, June 21st, 2009. Would be nice to be
able to get something going here as well.
- If you want to help at the booth and have not added your name and
availability to the wiki yet please do so, now.

Any questions, concerns or ideas?

Sincerely,
    Simon