[Sugar-devel] ASLO vs. wiki.laptop.org activities

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Wed Jun 17 18:38:29 EDT 2009

I've been maintaining ASLO and the wiki.laptop.org activities pages for
both of my Activities.  I'd be willing to give up the Wiki page if ASLO
gave me someplace to put the level of detail I have on those pages.  Now
some of this detail could be cut down, but for Read Etexts at least how
to get TTS working needs some explanation, at least until most XOs have
the needed software installed by default.  I modeled my pages on the
original pages created for the Read Activity.

I'll do whatever everyone else does on this, but I am saying that the
amount of information I can put on ASLO is less than I'd like.

James Simmons