[Sugar-devel] ASLO vs. wiki.laptop.org activities (was Re: ASLO Suggestion)

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:26:07 EDT 2009

In the case of Turtle Art, I put a link from Activities/All to the
corresponding ALSO page; now I just update ALSO, but it should be easy
enough to follow that link. Easy enough to do for all the apps that
have migrated. What I haven't done is try to make any changes to which
activities are associated with the update process, e.g., g1g1 or
latu... I think this should not be the responsibility of individual
activity authors; the organizations themselves should be managing what
versions of what applications are loaded onto their machines by
default.

regards.

-walter

Walter Bender