[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Show Must Go On - SoaS for the XO-1

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Jun 17 05:34:40 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 11:30, Sean DALY<sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> In my view it's never a mistake to indicate that a procedure will wipe all data.
>
> We all have a learning curve and the first time I lost all my Journal
> entries including photos on an XO I wasn't happy about it.

I think we shouldn't put the burden of communicating with the general
public on the developers. Sebastian is doing an awesome amount of work
and he may not have too many spare cycles to think about everything
that is required to communicate to the different people.

What if we developers only announce in developer-oriented forums and
someone else (marketing team?) takes the task of communicating it to
end users?

Regards,

Tomeu