[Sugar-devel] Sugarizing of Web apps --- Thursday 18.06.09 - 14.00 (UTC) --- #sugar-meeting

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Jun 15 14:07:38 EDT 2009

Hey,

at this weeks sugar developer meeting we will welcome:

*Lucian Branescu Mihaila*

He is working on this years GSoC project to "Sugarize Web applications".
Lucian will present his project and we then see which are the open
questions and how we want to move on with it. Designers are more than
welcome as well - since we will have design questions to talk about as well.

Read more about his GSoC project: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Webified

Learn what are Site-specific browser is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Site-specific_browser

Or check out Lucian's first working code:
http://git.sugarlabs.org/projects/webified/

See you on Thursday,
    Simon

Time: Thursday 18.06.09 - 14.00 (UTC) --- #sugar-meeting