[Sugar-devel] [Server-devel] Meshnode product...

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 04:15:38 EDT 2009

Thanks for that Sameer

I'm sure that color scheme isn't accidental :-)

They say it's Debian-based

Simon - Do you think it would be useful or interesting to borrow one
of these for LinuxTag? Could you or someone on the sugar-devel team
possibly contact them and see if they are coming, if so (and maybe
even if not) would they be willing to loan us one? Contact info is
here: http://saxnet.de/index.php/deutsch/kontakt/buero.html

thanks

Sean