[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Linuxtag - Getting involved [---Update---]

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jun 12 12:49:21 EDT 2009

Has Rita from Etoys gotten a hold of you?  I believe that she was
interested in having some of the squeak developers stay with the Sugar
team?

Secondly, should we redirect the SugarCamp Berlin page to FudCon
Berlin?    Are there any logistical considerations that you might want
to keep separate?

david