[Sugar-devel] French Help Activity

LASKE, Lionel (C2S) LLASKE at c2s.fr
Thu Jun 11 15:42:23 EDT 2009

Hi all,

As you probably know, OLPC France has launch a French FLOSS Manual Sprint until the June 21th.
I'm proud to announce that a large part of the work has already be done.

More, thanks again to Adam Hyde, we have now a way to print the manual in French using the basic skin (http://translate.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO_fr/_all?skin=basic).

But of course, we want to go further. Since the last SugarCamp Paris, we dream to build the Help activity in French.
I know there was already a talk on the Help activity recently on this mailing list but it was more about maintainability issue.

My point of view is slightly different today: is there a way to do quickly a "one shot" build of the Help Activity in French ?

Any suggestion will be welcome.

Best regards from France.

                Lionel.