[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] ASLO Suggestion

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jun 11 07:07:10 EDT 2009

These are not easy issues.

Fedora had the core - extras dichotomy for 6 iterations before they
combined the two.  I think this was because, at first, there was a
significant difference in quality between the two groups.  As time
past and the entire project matured, it become more work deciding and
keeping track of which category a package fit than it was worth.

david