[Sugar-devel] Fructose activities (was Re: [IAEP] ASLO Suggestion)

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jun 11 06:19:59 EDT 2009

On 11.06.2009, at 10:55, Sean DALY wrote:

> I guess I'm confused because for me, a "set of demo Activities" is not
> at all the same thing as "baseline Activities included in every Sugar
> deployment".

Basically calling Fructose "demo activities" was just a way to chicken
out. Nobody wanted to impose a fixed set of activities on anyone, or
label non-Fructose activities as less important. All the long-timers
still understand that this is the basic set of activities that Sugar
Labs itself committed to support, so maybe the "demo" label should be
removed now.

- Bert -