[Sugar-devel] Booth Banner page on wiki!

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:22:42 EDT 2009

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/BoothBanners

I have managed to create a Booth Banner page on the wiki. Still have
to add the links to the source PDF files though (they are uploaded but
I need to write the markup for the links). I have updated the
Marketing Team/resources page as well and will update it further.

Both of these are in production as steel-stand rollups and will be
ready for LinuxTag. My supplier didn't mind at all doing the 2
different color versions. Kudos to Gary C Martin for his work on this.

The plan is for one to live in Germany and the other in France, taken
to events, conferences, SugarCamps as necessary.

Note to Mike Lee, Seth: if you wish, you can find a local supplier and
have one made from the source files, I can help you identify a decent
supplier :-)

thanks

Sean