[Sugar-devel] webkit, hulahop; developing apps using browser engine DOM for widgets

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 10:22:37 EDT 2009

Before GSoC started, I did my own tests of webkit vs gecko. Firefox
lost everywhere and lost especially bad on memory usage.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/317039/webkit%20vs%20gecko%20osx.txt
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/317039/webkit%20vs%20gecko%20soas.txt
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/317039/webkit%20vs%20gecko%20winxp.txt