[Sugar-devel] ASLO Suggestion

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Tue Jun 9 13:09:56 EDT 2009

Aleksey,

That will teach me to open my mouth.  At the moment the only Activities
I'm really familiar with are my own, Read, and your Library Activity
which isn't finished (but would definitely be worthy otherwise).  I'll
have to add some more Activities to my XO and give them a try.  Any
suggestions on what might be worth a recommended status will be welcomed.

Your other ideas sound good, but I still think we need some highly
visible counts in there.  As someone once said, "You gotta tell 'em to
sell 'em!"

Thanks,

James Simmons