[Sugar-devel] Please help us choose a Sugar on a Stick boot animation sequence by tomorrow

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:07:17 EDT 2009

We are on a tight schedule for the SoaS LinuxTag release and following
the mega-thread on the subject we have narrowed the choice down to two
variants:

Progress Bar
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Boot_Logo#Animation_of_Eben.27s_Above_Design

Ring of Dots
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Boot_Logo#XO_Sugar_Boot_With_Overlap

This needs to be decided by tomorrow, so if you have a strong
preference, please speak up now or hold your peace until the next
release.

There seems to be a slight preference for the Ring (I myself prefer it
since similar to familiar OLPC experience).

Thanks

Sean