[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] ASLO Suggestion

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Jun 9 11:28:45 EDT 2009

I think the Recommended activities are still those which were uploaded
early just to test the the recommendations worked.

IIRC, for a long time search was more broken than recommendations....
Thus, search got the love.

That being said, modifying and updating recommendations are handled
through a web interface by editors.  If you have the time and interest
recommendations could use some love from you:)

david