[Sugar-devel] Linuxtag - Getting involved

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Jun 8 07:56:44 EDT 2009

Hi,

Linuxtag [1] is getting closer. If you are attending please add your
name here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Attendees

As some of you may have heard we will be having a booth there. Please
take shifts at our booth. Ideally a shift is two persons. Helping at the
booth means answering questions regarding Sugar and Sugar Labs, demoing
Sugar and flashing Soas on request.
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Sugar_Booth

I have started to put up information on lodging. Hotel Funkturm sounds
quite interesting. I have called them Saturday - and one 4-6 person room
was left.
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/LinuxTag2009#Lodging

Thanks,
    Simon