[Sugar-devel] Getting data about the upgrading older machines and SoaS responsiveness.

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 09:49:11 EDT 2009

Hmmm I'm not sure a BIOS will be wiling to boot from a USB port on a
card. However, combined with a CD boot helper might do the trick.

Reconditioning older PCs (even just adding RAM or a USB card) is a bit
of a thankless job :-(

I'm wondering if there's a way for SoaS to automatically report what
it has booted on. Computer labs are prime candidates for SoaS and are
often populated with a single PC model; it would be great if we could
offer good upgrade advice x30.

Sean