[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [Marketing] [SoaS] Request for Artwork: Boot Screen

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Sun Jun 7 09:37:14 EDT 2009

Hi all,

looking at the wiki page, I'm really impressed - great work! :)

I also really like the idea of switching the logo color for each release
- this shouldn't be hard and is an interesting approach.

Has there already been some kind of agreement on which version we're
going to use for the LinuxTag release? Is the one with the progress bar
something everyone could agree with?

And could I possibly get the .png files, so that I can compose a new
snapshot with a preview of the new boot screen (we can still change it
afterwards, but I'd like to have some snapshot to test it)?

Walter: Have you heard anything regarding the use of the XO in our boot
screen? Is this okay with OLPC?

--Sebastian