[Sugar-devel] Can't compile mozilla on sugar-jhbuild

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Sat Jun 6 12:11:11 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 05:55:22PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> You wrote in ticket 137 that *hulahop* is broken in *Debian*:
Ah, sorry if that wasn't clear enough. I was talking about hulahop in
sugar-jhbuild, which doesn't build against the Debian-shipped xulrunner.

> (hint: maybe _I_ can help _you_ here - if what breaks is jhbuild and I
> might know about some build options required for proper linking
> against Debian xulrunner)
What I need is some recipe that works on Debian _and_ other distros,
because sugar-jhbuild doesn't support setting different options and/or
patches depending on the distro (the sysdeps stuff was introduced by us,
upstream jhbuild doesn't detect the distribution).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/