[Sugar-devel] Journal activity release 101 not tagged in Git

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 10:52:08 EDT 2009

And though packaging debian is quite different from doing rpms, I just
finished getting all activities working for openSUSE. There were lots of
little glitches that prevented activities from working,so if u run into any
issues with particular activities, ping me and I might be able to tell u how
to get stuff working. Activities like infoslicer, colors, browse, record,
and Maze come to mind... Generally I've been working directly off the latest
source in gitorious unless there was a required downgrade to another source
(storybuilder)...

kind Regards,
David (nubae)