[Sugar-devel] Can't compile mozilla on sugar-jhbuild

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Sat Jun 6 07:42:36 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 03:19:04PM +0200, Bastien wrote:

> Maybe ./sugar-jhbuild could make sure that directories are clean?
It's by design. Only changed portions of the code should get rebuilt.
Doing a full rebuild each time would be a huge waste of resources.

> Or maybe we could have ./sugar-jhbuild clean (similar to make clean)?
Actually there is, but it just invokes "make clean" which usually isn't
enough (we especially want autoconf / autogen.sh to be run again). What
would be more useful is a "--force-checkout" to updateone (like
sugar-jhbuild offers interactively upon encountering an error), but as
"rm -rf <dir>" is easy enough...

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/