[Sugar-devel] sugar-jhbuild broken on Debian squeeze (was: Re: Can't compile mozilla on sugar-jhbuild)

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Sat Jun 6 07:25:45 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 11:55:49AM +0200, Sascha Silbe wrote:

> Please check you've installed all dependencies (i.e. ./sugar-jhbuild
> depscheck returns nothing), remove old build results (rm -rf
> source/mozilla source/hulahop) and try again (./sugar-jhbuild build).
Just noticed sugar-jhbuild recently got broken on Debian squeeze [1]
because lsb-release now outputs "unstable/testing" instead of either
"testing" or "unstable".
I'll commit a change to sugar-jhbuild I've worked on last week that will
fix this, but I'd like to get a second pair of eyes on it first (it's a
partial rewrite of the sysdeps config system).

[1] http://dev.sugarlabs.org/ticket/939

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/