[Sugar-devel] Can't compile mozilla on sugar-jhbuild

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 6 09:11:40 EDT 2009

Sascha Silbe <sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org> writes:

> Unfortunately we have to do that (compiling xulrunner ourselves in
> sugar-jhbuild) because Debian changed the xulrunner location [1]. While
> the new location (...-1.9) is way better (and should be changed upstream
> as well), hulahop currently only supports the upstream way
> (...-1.9.0.x).

xulrunner-1.9 was already installed but I installed xulrunner and
xulrunner-dev and was able to build sugar-jhbuild.  Thanks!

1. ./sugar-jhbuild depscheck did not advertize it

2. I added this information here:
   http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Jhbuild/Debian

One remaining problem with Etoys:

,----
| + cp po/zh_TW/etoys.po Content/po/etoys/zh_TW.po
| cp: ne peut créer le fichier régulier `Content/po/etoys/zh_TW.po': Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
| make: *** [Content/po] Erreur 1
`----

I remember it's been suggested not to include Etoys in sugar-jhbuild,
I second that suggestion!

--
 Bastien