[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] collaboration testing session

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Fri Jun 5 20:58:16 EDT 2009

On 5 Jun 2009, at 21:19, James Simmons wrote:

> David,
>
> Four of the Activities you will be testing use pretty much the same
> code
> for collaboration:
>
> sugar-read
> sugar-readetexts-activity
> sugar-viewslides
> sugar-imageviewer

For what it's worth, ImageViewer is definitely not collaborating
correctly (and has never) for me, it just defaults to the ObjectPicker
code path if you try to join a shared session using either Gabble
(jabber server) or Salute (local network). Tested 0.82 XO to XO, and
0.84 mixed environments (Soas, Sugar-jhbuild).

Regards,
--Gary