[Sugar-devel] Using Trac via email

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Fri Jun 5 14:45:09 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 08:23:09PM +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Oh, and enabling SSL would be appreciated too.
IIRC we've discussed this on IRC and it isn't possible because we're on
a shared host (mod_gnutls too unstable, openssl has no SNI support, no
CA issues a combined certificate for domains owned by different
individuals). The only solution would be a separate IPv4 address and I
guess there's none available.

Bernie, do you know if there's a chance to get IPv6 on solarsail? That
way we could at least offer https via IPv6.

> I sure would prefer an offline interface.  But CLI-based online
> interface is better than (as only option) online web access.
Of course.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/