[Sugar-devel] Success at the Gardner!

James Zaki james.zaki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:30:26 EDT 2009

On the macbook front, I've started to chase the trackpad glitch upstream
with fedora. Am now running F11 on macbook5,1, but with external mouse. Will
update trac when I make progress.

Wifi and sound are not so bad to get going, but even then sound is not
perfect.

Wifi had issues due to broadcom's proprietariness/legelness I think, hence
it not being included in Fedora. Is this an issue for deployments?