[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] collaboration testing session

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 06:09:05 EDT 2009

Well as we just discussed in irc, some activities will actually share and
allow for collaboration, but the vast majority do not and/or dont work
between different distribution methods. In any case we can certainly try
some out and send you the log files to dissect, in case u cannot make it.

kind regards,
David (nubae)