[Sugar-devel] New bundles for GCompris

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Thu Jun 4 16:01:20 EDT 2009

Le jeudi 04 juin 2009 à 10:05 +0000, Aleksey Lim a écrit :
> On Wed, Jun 03, 2009 at 12:42:13AM +0200, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> > I just uploaded all the individual activity bundles at the usual place
> > [1]. Each bundle now contains all the locales as supported by GCompris.
>
> Do you use regular GCompris autools environment(Makefiles etc)
> to build separate activities and do you patch GCompris sources to
> sugarize them?

Yes GCompris uses autotools. But there is a single tree for all the
activities. The build process for Sugar then requires to run some
specific scripts: src/bundleall.sh  src/bundleit.sh
tools/full_xo_bundle.sh

> I mean I'm going to upload GCompris to ASLO but it requires including
> blobs for all supported platforms(now only x86 and x86_64)
> so I'm waiting for automatic method to build these .xo files.

The process is rather easy to automate. Feel free to take our scripts
and adapt them to your needs.

Take care, the Sugar branch is gcomprixo under the GCompris gnome git.

--
Bruno Coudoin
http://gcompris.net  Free educational software for kids