[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Bugs] #925 HIGH: Scratch is not sugarized

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed Jun 3 11:56:20 EDT 2009

On 3 Jun 2009, at 13:53, Caroline Meeks wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Should this bug really get closed or is there some other state it
> could be in?

I'd say a trac ticket must have a real named owner to be of any use.

> Sugarizing Scratch is clearly a legitimate feature request.

It's more an onerous task, than a feature request ;-) There nothing
coders (and you need to find a willing coder) hate more than having to
poke around someone else's code to make it work right...

> I'm not saying sdz should do it this week, but if someone came along
> and wanted to do something this task should definitely be on the
> list of tasks a Sugar volunteer could do.
>
> Where do we keep track of requests like Sugarizing Scratch?

You could add it to the bottom of this Activity Team page:

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/TODO

Regards,
--Gary