[Sugar-devel] Doubt

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Jun 1 15:50:22 EDT 2009

On 06/01/2009 08:49 PM, deepanshu arora wrote:
> I think this is sugar version problem.
> I should update my sugar to 8.2.0 (sugar .82) version
> but i am not able to find currect code for the same..(also sudo olpc-update
> 767 dont work)..
> can u plz provide me the correct method for updation.
>
> thankyou very much for your support
> deepanshu

[please keep on using reply all so it is send to the sugar-devel list]

You are using ubuntu, correct? Can you please give the version of your
Ubuntu and the version of the installed sugar package.

The olpc-update is only for the XO - the olpc laptop. For updating in
another system you have to use the update mecahnisms provided by the
system (apt-get; aptitude, yum...)

Regards,
    Simon