[Sugar-devel] Differing font sizes on the XO and in Sugar Emulation

James Simmons jim.simmons at walgreens.com
Mon Jun 1 12:48:13 EDT 2009

Tomeu,

I got Read Etexts 12 to be good enough to criticize over the weekend,
and it demonstrates this bug.  It's on ASLO.  Also, I've noticed that
the Develop Activity has a very small font when I run it in
sugar-emulator.  I never tried it on an XO, but I'm wondering if it's
the same problem.

James Simmons