[Sugar-devel] [Localization] Help activity

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Mon Jun 1 10:50:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I see a few issues that pretty much need to be solved in order.

   1. How can we enable writers to easily change the Help Content, bring it
   up to date and customize it for the XO and for Sugar on a Stick.
   2. Who will bring it up to date and customize it?
   3. How can it be localized effectively?
   4. Who will enable different versions to go into different releases?
   5. How will people find the Help content, a ? in the activity ring and/or
   from Browse.

Its easy to discuss #5 bur really until we solve the ones above it it hardly
matters.

So how can I help cause issue 1 to be solved?

Thanks,
Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks