[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Labyrinth-7

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Jun 1 08:06:22 EDT 2009

On 05/31/2009 08:56 PM, Gary C Martin wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Latest version of Labyrinth, fresh out of the oven.
>
> == Source ==
>
> http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/honey/Labyrinth/Labyrinth-7.tar.bz2
>
> == Bundle ==
>
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4078/
>
> == Wiki page ==
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Labyrinth
>
> == News ==
>
> * Now supports "Keep to PDF" ("Keep to PDF" can be found under the
> Keep button), so you can now upload PDFs of your maps for non-Sugar
> users to view, or transfer them for easy printing.
>
> * Includes all the latest available language files, that covers at
> least Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Kinyarwanda, Tamil, and
> I'm sure many more (it's hard to see the full list).
>
> Happy mind-mapping (tested on both XO-1 with 0.82, and sugar-jhbuild
> 0.84)!
>
> Regards,
> --Gary

Awesome, does work very nicely. I can export to PDF just fine. The
labeling "Keep to PDF" -> maybe as it is grouped under the "keep" button
you only need to label it Postscript (PDF), as the Write activity is
doing as well?

What I find a bit hard to find out from the interface is to use the
right mouse click to move an item, or the windows-key+left mouse click
to pan in the image. Hard to expose this as a button in the interface.
Maybe it could be mentioned in the first 'click to add a first
thought'-bubble that there is more info on the wiki?

Regards,
    Simon