[Sugar-devel] GPA in Sept and the next release of SoaS

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Fri Jul 31 12:52:24 EDT 2009

Work with kids for the summer is starting to wind down and I'm starting to
get ready for the fall.
Kids return Sept 10th. I don't yet know what day we will hand out the first
sticks.

As I start testing and preparing the Master Stick for the GPA what release
should I be working with?

How can I be helpful to you for the next release?

What should I be doing to insure I have the best possible stick in terms of
both stability and new features?

What do we imagine the logistics for upgrading sticks in the field during
the year will be?

Thanks!
Caroline

--