[Sugar-devel] How big might a full install of Fedora Sugar be?

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jul 31 04:53:00 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 03:23, Caroline Meeks<caroline at solutiongrove.com> wrote:
> Id love to try it. Does anyone know where I can find instructions?

See download and instructions here:

http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

Once you are in GNOME, you can install Sugar as any other program. See
instructions about how to install programs in Fedora's GNOME.

Would be better to install directly Sugar instead of GNOME, but I
don't know if that's possible right now.

> I am putting off ordering USB Sticks just in case we will need 4GB ones.
> Does anyone see that as a possibility?

Well, traditional wisdom says that it won't be reliable, but as you
have found the live images unreliable, I guess it won't hurt to try
and compare. Remember that the quality of the flash memory will have
an impact there.

Regards,

Tomeu