[Sugar-devel] Initial implementation of toolbars design

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Jul 30 22:07:24 EDT 2009

Hi Eben,

On 31 Jul 2009, at 01:18, Eben Eliason wrote:

> Here are the icons we used for the view, edit, and color toolbars,
> Sugarized of course. If anyone has suggestions for other common
> toolbars across activities that deserve icons in artwork, let me know.
> Eben

"Share with:" is one, unless you're OK with one of the ones I knocked
up, though if it's on a secondary palette and primary space isn't
anymore an issue, then the full text menu can stay (and make the
Activity palette less empty):

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Toolbar_mockup_gary_share_with.png
	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Toolbar_mockup_gary_share_with_v2.png

Regards,