[Sugar-devel] [Marketing] press release opportunity...

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu Jul 30 09:43:50 EDT 2009

As I noted in the wiki page about this:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/TODO#Sticks_are_dieing_a_lot_-_Make_sticks_more_robust
2GB Sticks are $0.60 more then 1GB sticks.

If
it improves reliability its definitely worth it from a sheer TCO point of view.

A full install also makes it possible to browse the files from other
operating systems and allows the possiblity of a VM boot helper.

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove

617-500-3488 - Office