[Sugar-devel] Subject: Re: [IAEP] Back to school with XOs or SoaS?

Greg Smith gregsmithpm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 09:19:47 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline,

I recommend Waveplace: http://www.waveplace.org/locations/florida/

I haven't heard much from Tim and team lately but they were always one
of the best deployment and implementation teams in the world.

Also great at PR.

You can try their e-mail subscription contact on that page or I can
dig in my e-mail archive to find Tim's direct e-mail if you need that.

Should probably check the status before sending them to the producer
as they may have slowed or stopped their Florida work.

Thanks,

Greg S