[Sugar-devel] Documenting the SoaS file system

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Jul 29 09:11:16 EDT 2009

http://screencast.com/t/ryu2XXYw

This is what I see when I browse the stick.

The largest file is: Overlay-FEDORA so I assume that is where the user files
are.  What is the format of this file?

What is really odd is, this stick has a kids name on it, so I know its been
used in July.  Infact we didn't buy this brand of stick till July 5th.  Why
is the latest date on the files July 1?

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove