[Sugar-devel] Datastore DBus API (was: Re: TuxPaint and saving to journal)

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:20:22 EDT 2009

Sascha,

With regards to Get Internet Archive Books and Read Etexts and View
Slides which create Journal entries, it wouldn't be that painful for
*me* but it might cause problems for our users.  I don't mind updating
my own Activities for .86, but I'd like the users who download the
latest version to be able to use it in anything from .82 up.  I hope
that will be possible.  Not easy or automatic (for me), just possible.

James Simmons