[Sugar-devel] GPA Class Notes July 22 - GS

Greg Smith gregsmithpm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 07:59:27 EDT 2009

Hi Walter,

That looks cool. Will it allow the kids to make the games they described?

The hardest one may be the last. From the screen shot, it looks like
you don't need to learn a lot of Turtle logic to play the game but you
may need to learn it to create new games.

Do you plan to use this new game type in class tomorrow?

I'll see you then.

Thanks,

Greg S

Well, I couldn't help myself:

See http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:State-game.png

It was pretty easy to code in Turtle Art :)

-walter