[Sugar-devel] Activity as regular objects proposal

Sascha Silbe sascha-ml-ui-sugar-devel at silbe.org
Tue Jul 28 06:30:49 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 12:18:58PM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:

> To avoid space duplication in LTSP environments, ~/Activities can
> contain symlinks to somewhere in /usr if the deployer wants users to
> be able to uninstall and upgrade activities.
But this won't allow them to downgrade to the system-installed version
without using Terminal and fiddling with symlinks.

PS: Please don't CC me, I'm subscribed to the list and set
Mail-Followup-To accordingly (GMail ignores this unfortunately). By
CCing my Reply-To address you cause my MUA to use that address as From
when replying, so I have to manually change the address because
otherwise the mailing list won't accept my post (i.e. queue it for
moderation).

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/