[Sugar-devel] Physics activity (Was: Release v3 tonight?)

Asaf Paris Mandoki asafpm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 21:41:58 EDT 2009

Great!

> For now, we will just be unzipping the elements / box2d .egg libraries
> into lib/ (until we figure out how to include setuptools from within
> an activity).  Will commit this within the next few days.

Could you put the current elements version there?

Once I commit the new save method to the Physics activity, what will
be missing to have v3 release?

I haven't seen the translations being committed. Does anyone know if
there's a problem with the translation system?
Another problem I have is that I got a friend to suggest a French
translation but I cant set his suggestions as the actual translated
text.

Greetings,
Asaf