[Sugar-devel] TuxPaint and saving to journal (Was: Duplication of effort)

Ton van Overbeek tvoverbeek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 20:04:34 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Luke Faraone<luke at faraone.cc> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 19:36, Ton van Overbeek <tvoverbeek at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I need the low-level dbus interface to the journal (or glib-dbus
>> interface).
>> This does not seem to be documented anywhere.
>
> Isn't http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Activity_DBus_API#Keeping_and_Resuming what
> you want?

Yes, but it was/is not clear to me if this up-to-date. I also would
have hoped/expected
that this type of information would be available on wiki.sugarlabs.org
instead of
wiki.laptop.org.
Anyway, for keeping/resuming I would need the equivalent C/C++ interface,
but by following the python code I can probably figure it out.
(Tried to look at Etoys, but I do not fancy to leam smalltalk ;-))

Ton