[Sugar-devel] Improving Reading Experience

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 19:49:55 EDT 2009

Bastien,

All books in IA should be available as both PDFs and DjVu's.  Some are
also available as B/W PDFs.  I filter on DjVu, offer all three formats
in the combo box, and show a message dialog when you try to download a
B/W PDF and there isn't one.  No doubt this could be improved, but if
you want to download a color PDF you just need to change the option in
the combo box.

Thanks,

James Simmons