[Sugar-devel] Sugar on HP Mini 110

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jul 27 12:30:41 EDT 2009

2009/7/27 Philippe Clérié <philippe at gcal.net>:
> I have just failed an attempt to install Soas on a HP Mini 110. I
> get the same behaviour as when I tried the same thing on a KVM
> instance. The system simpy fails to load X and just shows a console
> login.
>
> I am attaching the Xorg.0.log file in the hope that someone will find
> something wrong that I missed.
>
> To do the installation, I used liveinst from anaconda as previously
> recommanded on this list.

In case people here cannot help with this issue, I would try
installing the official Fedora 11 live cd:

http://fedoraproject.org/get-fedora

If you have also problems with that, then you can use the regular
fedora support channels which will be able to help better, for
example:

http://fedoraforum.org/

If it works then it's an issue specific to SoaS and we need to dig deeper.

Hope it helps,

Tomeu